This emergency support campaign is aimed at those who are having difficulty finding a place to live or work. It is the first time since the service began that they have offered a discount of up to 50% on usage fees. Existing members can also take advantage of the campaign for eligible plans.
KabuK Style Inc. (Representative Directors: Kenji Sunahara / Ryo Osera) has been offering “HafH (Home away from Home),” which allows you to live in hotels and guesthouses in 160 cities both in Japan and overseas for a fixed fee since April 2019. Due to the changes in lifestyle caused by the spread of the novel coronavirus, many people are struggling to find a place to live or work. To support those people, they will be implementing a discount campaign for June where the usage fee can be discounted by up to 50%.
During this campaign, from June 1st to June 30th, you can stay in any of the hotels or guesthouses in the 160 cities both in Japan and overseas for 41,000 yen (up to 1 month), 19,200 yen (up to 10 days), or 11,200 yen (up to 5 days) (all prices include tax). If you have registered as a member by May 31st, 2020, 23:59, you are eligible for the campaign discount as long as you are subscribed to an eligible plan.
We will be implementing a discount campaign in which the usage fee for the target plan in June will be discounted up to 50% for all members who completed their membership registration in May.
New members: Those who complete their membership registration in May will receive a maximum 50% discount on the usage fee for the target plan in June. Also, since HafH can be used for free during the first month of registration, you can use the paid plan for free in May.*
Existing members: Those who use the target plan in June will receive a maximum 50% discount on the usage fee.
- If you apply for a paid plan, you will not be charged for the first month of registration, but you will not be able to cancel or change to a lower-priced plan for the registration month and the following month.
■Target Plans [Always HafH (Wind)]: A plan where you can choose your accommodation (hotel or guesthouse) from 1 night at a discounted price of 50% off the regular price of 82,000 yen, for 41,000 yen (tax included). There is no limit on the length of stay, and it can be used for one month.
[Sometimes HafH]: A plan where you can choose your accommodation (hotel or guesthouse) for up to 10 days per month at a discounted price of 40% off the regular price of 32,000 yen, for 19,200 yen (tax included).
[A Little HafH]: A plan where you can choose your accommodation (hotel or guesthouse) for up to 5 days per month at a discounted price of 30% off the regular price of 16,000 yen, for 11,200 yen (tax included).
■Target Audience All those who completed their membership registration by May 31, 2020, 23:59 JST.
- You must have completed your membership registration by May 31, 2020, 23:59 JST.
- The “Trial HafH”, “Working HafH”, and “Always HafH (Saturday)” plans are not eligible for this campaign.
- The usage fee for June will be settled on June 1st.
- Even when upgrading to a higher plan in the middle of June, the discounted price will still apply. Upgrades to the “Trial HafH”, “Working HafH”, and “Always HafH” plans are not eligible for the discount.
HafH provides private room facilities to help those impacted by COVID-19
HafH Fukuoka THE LIFE (Fukuoka) / HafH Nagasaki Garden (Nagasaki) / Uminos Spa & Resort (Hiroshima) / Hotel Light Style (Kagawa) / Guest House & Cafe SOY (Gifu) / Planetyze Hostel (Tokyo).
To ensure that HafH can be used with peace of mind, we have compiled a list of facilities in Japan that offer “private rooms” on the HafH official website. HafH Coins (the number of coins distributed depends on the usage plan) may be required to use private rooms. Please refer to the facility list for details.
◼︎Background to this campaign Currently, due to the changes in lifestyle caused by the spread of the novel coronavirus, some people are having difficulties finding a place to live or work.
- Japanese people who have returned from overseas in an emergency, but are having trouble finding a place to live.
- Foreigners who are unable to return to their home country due to various reasons.
- People who normally work remotely and use hotels or guesthouses as their place of residence, but are now having difficulty finding a place to work or sleep due to travel restrictions or hotel closures.
- People who are looking for a place to work due to difficulties in remote work at home caused by the prevention of the spread of the novel coronavirus.
Considering the increasing number of people facing difficulties finding a place to live or work due to the spread of the novel coronavirus, HafH will implement this campaign as emergency support.
◼︎As of April 29, 2020, the available HafH locations
Japan, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Myanmar, Kenya, Tanzania, Greece, Peru, Guatemala, Mexico, Georgia, Cambodia, and the United States.