In order to use the Services, we ask User to carefully read this Policy and agree to the terms contained herein. If you do not agree with the Policy, access to and use of the Services will be denied.
In this Policy, “User Information” shall refer to information collected by us in accordance with this Policy with respect to the identification of User, behavioral history via the communication service and other information generated or accumulated in relation to User or User’s devices from their smart phone or PC.
The User Information that we collect through the Services shall be as follows depending on its method of collection.
We may collect information relating to access to the Services and its method of use. This includes the following types of information.
(1) User Information shall be used not only for the provision of the Services as specified in Section (2), but may also be used for other purposes as specified in Section (3).
(2) The specific purposes of use of User Information in connection with the provision of the Services are as follows.
(3) The purposes of use other than (2) above are as follows. Descriptions in parentheses are the types of User Information which correspond to each purpose of use.
Users, by performing the prescribed settings, may stop the use of all or part of User Information, and in such case, we shall in accordance with our rules, immediately discontinue its use. Note that depending on the type of User Information, because its collection or use may be prerequisite to the Services, the collection of such may only be discontinued by withdrawing from the Services through the prescribed method. In the event that we delete personal information or destroy equipment, electronic devices or other media containing personal information, it shall be performed in a manner that such data will be unrecoverable.
Unless required by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (the “Act”) or other applicable laws and regulations, we shall not provide personal information contained in User Information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User except under the following circumstances.
(1) When the handling of personal information in whole or in part is entrusted to a third party to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of use;
(2) When personal information is provided in connection with a business transfer resulting from a merger or other similar transaction;
(3) When we are required to cooperate with a government agency or local public entity or their agents for the performance of their duties pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, and there is concern that obtaining the consent of the User may obstruct the performance of such duties; and
(4) Other circumstances recognized by the Act or other applicable laws and regulations.
We may jointly use personal information of Users as follows:
(1) Jointly used personal information
(2) Scope of joint use parties
HafH Network listed on our website and our subsidiaries
Refer to the URL below:
(3) Purpose of joint use
(4) Party responsible for the management of User Information
KabuK Style Inc.
When we receive a request for the disclosure of personal information from a User based on the provisions of the Act, we shall disclose the information to User without delay upon confirming that such request was made by the owner of the information (the User will be notified in case such personal information does not exist). Provided, however, this shall not apply in the event that we are not obligated to disclose the information in accordance with the Act and other laws and regulations. Note that a fee will be charged (1,000 yen per application) for the disclosure of personal information.
(1) If we are requested by User to (i) correct the contents of personal information pursuant to the provisions of the Act because the personal information is incorrect, or (ii) suspend use of personal information pursuant to the provisions of the Act because such information is being handled in a manner beyond the scope of use announced in advance, or has been collected in a fraudulent or otherwise illicit manner, after confirming that the request was made by the User, we shall perform the necessary measures and inform the User of such. In the case we decide not to correct or suspend use based on reasonable grounds, we shall inform User of the decision.
(2) In the event that we are requested by User to delete personal information and we determine that it is necessary to accept such request, after confirming that the request was made by the User, we shall delete the personal information and inform the User accordingly
(3) The provisions of the preceding two paragraphs shall not apply if we are not obligated to correct or suspend use of information pursuant to the Act and other laws and regulations.
If you have any suggestions, questions, complaints or other inquiries regarding the handling of User Information, please contact us.
Address: 5-21 Furukawa-machi, Nagasaki City, Nagasaki, Japan 850-0851
KabuK Style Inc.
We continuously strive to improve our policies and procedures for the handling of User Information and may modify this Policy as necessary. When the Policy has been modified, Users will be notified through our website or mobile app.
Established on March 1, 2019
Revised on March 19.2019
Revised on November 30, 2019